Jesus gives life. Connecting with Jesus makes you alive with energy and purpose. You become so alive that you live forever. Family of Faith is a community of people who are alive in Jesus or are curious about life in Jesus.
We emphasize reading and memorizing God’s Word. Here are links for guidance in 2022:
2022 Bible Reading Plan
2022 Bible Memory
2022 Bible Reading and Memory ICS for import to your calendar
This ics file can be downloaded and used to import the readings and memory work to your own device. If downloaded from a Iphone it will create a calendar called Bible Reading. For Android you must download the file on a computer and import it to Google Calendar
Sunday worship: Family of Faith Church meets together publicly at 9:30 a.m. each Sunday. We do this because our Lord calls us to assemble together, because we love and need each other, and because public worship benefits our wider community. We care about people’s bodily, emotional, and spiritual health. We stream our services for those who are unable to attend in person. In public gatherings for worship and fellowship, God is glorified and people are refreshed. “Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.” (Psalm 100:4)
From the South
- Take Monee exit off I-57
- Go west on Monee-Manhattan Rd.
- Turn north (right) onto Ridgeland Ave. and go to Steger Road.
- Turn west (left) onto Steger Road and drive a few hundred yards. Family of Faith Church is on the south side of Steger (left).
From the North:
- Take Sauk Trail west exit off I-57.
- Go west one mile on Sauk Trail.
- Turn left onto Ridgeland
- Go south one mile south.
- Turn right onto Steger Road
- Drive a few hundred yards.
- Family of Faith Church is on the south side of Steger road.