Jesus gives life. Connecting with Jesus makes you alive with energy and purpose. You become so alive that you live forever. Family of Faith is a community of people who are alive in Jesus or are curious about life in Jesus.
Sunday worship: Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, Family of Faith Church meets together publicly at 9:30 a.m. each Sunday. We do this because our Lord calls us to assemble together, because we love and need each other, and because public worship benefits our wider community. We care about people’s bodily, emotional, and spiritual health. Those who are vulnerable, or work with the vulnerable, may be wise to avoid large worship gatherings. We stream our services so that people can join us from home. But for most people, the benefits of assembling for public worship far outweigh the risks. Healthy people under 65 are extremely unlikely to die of Covid. Here are CDC scientists’ estimates of survival rates for infected persons:
Ages 0-17: 99.998%
Ages 18-49: 99.95%
Ages 50-64: 99.4%
Ages 65+: 91%
In public gatherings for worship and fellowship, God is glorified and people are refreshed. “Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.” (Psalm 100:4)
From the South
- Take Monee exit off I-57
- Go west on Monee-Manhattan Rd.
- Turn north (right) onto Ridgeland Ave. and go to Steger Road.
- Turn west (left) onto Steger Road and drive a few hundred yards. Family of Faith Church is on the south side of Steger (left).
From the North:
- Take Sauk Trail west exit off I-57.
- Go west one mile on Sauk Trail.
- Turn left onto Ridgeland
- Go south one mile south.
- Turn right onto Steger Road
- Drive a few hundred yards.
- Family of Faith Church is on the south side of Steger road.